From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Fleck, Timothy
Sent: 26 January 2007 18:42
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: New Report Writer?

Management at my company as a new mandate.

1. No New VFP Development.
2. No more Crystal report development.

My question is, has anyone had any experience with a desktop reporting
package that is not VFP or Crystal? I am dealing with years of bad
Crystal report writers and a management committed to removing VFP.

Management says that Crystal is too slow. I said VFP would be great to
create reports, but they don't want anymore VFP development. (Political
issues)

So, I need a desktop reporting package that is not Crystal or Fox, any
ideas?

Or any "WOW" apps that I can show off using VFP?

Thanks,

Tim