> If
> they need a
> loan then get one from the bank.

They may be too far tapped to get further cash from a traditional lending
institution. The easiest source of cash for any company is to refrain from
paying their bills timely.  I know many car dealerships that had to do that
in the late 70s, and mid 80s.  Some are doing it now, and one client of mine
is impacting me a bit by $550/month.  Not a big deal, but I know the cash
just is not there so I leave them alone.  The fees are based on a monthly
recurring license, so my loss is passive opportunity income, not income
based productive time displacing a paying opportunity.  When they get
through it I know they will remember I never hammered them.  They always
paid timely in the past, and have been good to me over the past 5 years.  If
they do not make it, well hammering would not have done any good anyway.
Life is too short...

Gil