I agree.

Those who watch CNBC in the morning for the stock market reports are aware of
their recent 'upgrade' to the flashy graphics with
the annoying sound effects. It used to be so loud that I had to turn it off. I
guess they got so many complaints that they had to
tone it down a little, but it is still obnoxious. CNBC needs to get rid of the
fat blond with the young kids 'for a lack of a
better word' and all the other obnoxious comments. She has 2 minutes with a
guest and she takes 1.45 minutes to ask a question so
convoluted and full of twisted, stupid logic that the person being interviewed
has no idea what to say. Her laugh is like a choking
chicken. God!, who approves this garbage? They obviously do not use the
product. What idiot comes up with that garbage? What idiot
approves it? Fire the bastard. Give us some relief from the pain.

Around the mid 1980's we got a Sharp copier that copied 20 copies per minute.
That was very fast back then and this monster took up
a lot of space and cost $1,000 for routine maintenance. It had a horribly
obnoxious female voice that talked to you while you were
copying. How stupid and irritating! They obviously did not do any pre-release
testing. At least Sharp included a switch so you
could turn the obnoxious devil off.

Now comes Microsoft. Late to the party with a bad plan.