On Feb 6, 2007, at 11:43 AM, Fletcher Johnson wrote:

> Certainly, if the code is in a table, it is
> subject to modification (potentially malicious),

Thank you for your thoughts, Fletcher.

Regardless of my application construction, this is something that I
am wondering about. Maybe somebody can help me understand. It may
seem hopelessly naive, but from my reading, it seems like:

1. If your data are off of the web tree, and
2. You have robust protection against SQL injection

Your data should be protected. Am I wrong? How else would anyone get
to your data?

Similarly, if you don't have any SQL in code that is in your Web tree
that should be *relatively* safe. All data in user-interface is
called data object functions, and those are off of the web tree, too.

Again, am I wrong, or is this understanding too simplistic?

Ken