I haven't used FP since I did my first install of window 95 a while
back.  I switched off FP as soon as I found another web page editor.

I did a search on the web regarding the FP extension running in an
Apache Server, and found some post that indicated minor issues with FP
running in Apache, which were easily overcome with the right expertise.

If  you like a "What you see is what you get" web page editor, you might
take a look at Coffeecup's VisualSite Designer.  It creates web pages as
CSS and allows for plenty of special effects to be added to objects on
the web page.  When the Objects on the web pages are published, they are
transformed into .gif images.  The CSS then calls the art from the CSS
it creates, and places it in the correct location on the web page.
VisualSite Designer is simple to use.  I couple the VisualSite Designer
with the Coffeecup html IDE to work on the same web page, and this make
a very good combination to accomplish about any basic web page task.

For more serious web applications I use perl, PostgreSQL, and Apache.  I
use the Komodo IDE to work with the perl scripts in which the html is
streamed to the clients browser.

Coffeecup has a lot of tools to work with Flash, but I generally try to
stay away from Flash, since it requires a special plugin be installed on
the client's browser.

I run coffeecup VisualSite Designer and HTML editor in a Windows XP Pro
Virual machine hosted in FC6, (eg the Coffeecup stuff only runs in
windows).  I FTP the published web site to my apache web server, which
is running FC6.  My web Server is on a credenza only feet away from my
desk, which make the web server very convenient.

It may be that Coffeecup's VisualSite Designer and HTML editor would be
better suited to your task than FP.

Here is a link to the Coffeecup offerings:

http://www.coffeecup.com/software/

Regards,

LelandJ