On 2/16/07, Brian Abbott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a
> half-formed idea to create a local cursor on the fly which would be a
> source for the view, but I'd appreciate any other suggestions anyone
> has.

That's how I've done it. Add the logical field and make it a column of
checkboxes. (I'd make it a view if possible because VFP rocks with
views.) Column header click can do a "Select All/Deselect All" toggle,
if that's appropriate for the problem, or you could make that the
toggle for displaying only selected rows.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC