VFP9 app to VFP9 backend, all data local (for demo purposes).

On our 2+ old laptop (2.4Ghz?) with 256Meg RAM, it runs our reports
super quick, but on a newer laptop with dual-core processors and 2GB of
RAM, it takes FOREVER to generate the report preview!  Same app deployed
to both machines; same data locally on each laptop.  Performance monitor
shows that system hardly takes a hit at all and is almost idle, so we're
baffled.

Ideas as to what might be causing the slowness on the bleeding edge laptop?

Thanks,
--Mike

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP