On Mar 4, 2007, at 11:20 AM, Helio W. wrote:

> Didn't they pick our addresses through a web crawler? A Google search
> shows profox archives...

I think that spammers have gotten wise to the usual obfuscation
techniques: me AT here DOT com, and all of the rest. After all, how
hard would it be for any of us to write a program to find and convert
such things? I have started to get spam from addresses that I only
use for ProFox, and other such places. (It could have come the way Ed
described in another post in this thread, too.)

I think the only solution for us with our own domains is to change
our subscription eMail addresses fairly regularly for these lists.

Ken