[Scoble said:]
> I sure hope they don't show up at Mix07 with this kind of "we're in it to
> win" talk.

It is a strange choice of terms. What do they want to "win?"
Domination of the desktop? Brand recognition?

I don't think Microsoft's customers are thinking they want Microsoft
to "win." I think they want Microsoft to be a good citizen, a
standards-bearer (not dictator), an industry leader, a supporter of
the customer's needs. Too bad that's not what Microsoft wants.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC