Hi, guys.

(I wasn't sure about which off-topic designator you guys used, so I guessed...
hope that is cool.)

I haven't been a Fox guy for about 7 years now, but I try to keep up on what's
going on with the language because I programmed in it for almost 10 years.  I
just read VFP is kaput.  What's going on?  Will there be another version of the
language, possibly with another name/look/feel, but still VFP underneath, or is
this truly the death of the language I'm reading about?

-Brian

---
Brian Kiser
Software Developer
Environmental & Public Protection Cabinet
Department of Labor
(502) 564-3070, x438
http://www.labor.ky.gov/

This communication contains confidential information.  It is for the exclusive
use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that disclosure or any other use of the information is prohibited and
may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
return it to the sender, delete it and destroy any copies you may have made.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---