Pete Theisen wrote:
>> So what's the proposed solution for reversing this trend (other than
>> cutting back on greenhouse gas emissions)?  I could look it up, but I'd
>> rather do something else.  ;-)
>>

> Hi Michael!
>
> 1. Vote D.

Anymore, I'm voting anti-incumbent!

> 2. If your wife gets pregnant make her get an abortion.

Um, you may not have known, but I'm divorcing my wife currently!  So if
she gets pregnant, 'tis not my problem....and since my operation in 2K5,
it's impossible!  ;-)

> 3. Better yet, both of you divorce and remarry someone of the same sex.

Um, NO.  (Well, 'no' for me anyway.)

> 4. If you have any guns for heaven's sake get rid of them and go to rehab.

Rehab is the popular thing to do anymore, isn't it?  Britney Spears
(allbeit only 24 hours), Lindsay Lohan, Isaac Washington, etc.  <g>

> 5. Let the terrorists have anything they want. Oh, they want everything
> including your freedom of religion. Tough, then.
>
> Do all that, and it will be a cold world once again - honest.

"Can't we all just get along?"  See, years ago when we just looked
within (the U.S.), we didn't have these kinds of issues plaguing us, did
we?  Oh what the heck, I don't know if I can draw a parallel or not, but
I'll blame globalization on this and decry for protectionist policies
again.  <gd&r>