On 4/7/07, MB Software Solutions <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, I guess they're doing another mass mailing.  I got it again in
> today's mail.  Same as before.  I recall Ted's blog about it.

Posted a year and a bit ago: http://www.tedroche.com/blog/?p=1904

I supect they're on some kind of schedule. But maybe they did send it
out right after the announcement. Like vultures in the desert, eh?

The metaphor is either clever or incredibly insensitive. A picture of
a place that pretends to be things it's not, witness the foreground. A
place people go to blow money and be entertained. It even says on the
back, "what happens in .NET, stays in .NET" -- more like an
endorsement for a Roach Motel than a development tool I'd want to
depend on for my business. "There's always some new + exciting
happening here" -- like the incompatibilities between DotNetOne and
DotNetTwo? The thrashing of direction?

I think I'd like something a little more planned, engineered and
predictable. Like Python and Dabo.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC