  From: Eyvind Axelsen
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 7:51 AM
  Subject: Re: VFP9 - cursortoxml

  I have not worked with the XMLAdapter, so I am afraid I can't help you much
with that, but here's a sample xml schema that validates against your example -
hope it helps!

  <!--W3C Schema generated by XMLSpy v2006 sp2 U (http://www.altova.com)-->
  <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
elementFormDefault="qualified">
  <xs:element name="articulo" type="xs:long"/>
  <xs:element name="cambio">
  <xs:complexType>
  <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element ref="articulo"/>
  <xs:element ref="origen"/>
  <xs:element ref="destino"/>
  <xs:element ref="cantidad"/>
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>
  <xs:element name="cantidad" type="xs:int"/>
  <xs:element name="destino" type="xs:long"/>
  <xs:element name="origen" type="xs:long"/>
  <xs:element name="xml">
  <xs:complexType>
  <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element ref="cambio" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>
  </xs:schema>