On 6/16/07, Mike Wohlrab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I need your help with a small problem I have while designing my website. The
> problem is that whenever the page is displayed it shows the page onto the left
> side of the web browser. Does anyone know how to change it so that anytime the
> website is displayed on the users' computer browser it is centered? I am using
> Microsoft Publisher from Office 2007. Thanks for any of your help.

Mike: What are your goals for the web site? What would you like it to
do, and what would you like to  learn or do (or not do) to make that
happen? There are literally *hundreds* of tools out there to develop
web sites from little business-card-sized static sites to
Google-competitors. What is it you'd like to accomplish?

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC