On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 8:46 AM, Garrett Fitzgerald
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  For the most part, I just use it for mailing lists, and anything
>  that's so HTML-heavy I can't read it in elm. :-) I do use the labels,
>  except that I keep Profox in the Inbox, since that's what I started
>  using it for, and it just didn't look right when I moved it. (Besides,
>  I hate hitting 'y' to archive the thread when I'm reading by label...)
>  Some of my labeled messages were indeed in the spam folder: that's
>  what I noticed first.

I wondered if the labeling might weigh in favor in Google's filtering.
Since Ed does such a great job filtering this list, it ought to have a
score close to perfect. Sounds like Google needs to adjust their
algorithms.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC