I never missed you one bit, as you did stay involved with us little, old,
FoxHeads.  So to say, "Welcome back!", would serve no purpose as you were
here all the time.  But, about turning your back on Fox and trouncing us
FoxHeads for not moving forward.  Well, 50 lashes with a wet noodle!  And
when you are done with that get crackin and brush up on yer Fox skills using
the Most Excellent book, "A Hacker's Guide To Visual FoxPro."

Gil