-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of MB Software Solutions General Account
Sent: 29 July 2008 19:37
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [NF] Silverlight How To Videos available

Allen wrote:
> In foxpro ?
> Al

(Consider the source of the email...) C'mon, Al, you ostrich....stop using
that dead tool!

In all seriousness, thanks for the link, Steve.  You can never have too many
bookmarks for learning new stuff.  With all of this help you give the
community, perhaps I should say something like "Isn't it time we
consider Steve Russell for a Lifetime DotNet Evangelism Award?"   <eg>

Bad Mike!