Stephen Russell wrote:
> <http://tinyurl.com/66nlke>
>
> This is why I am against nukes.  "We think" we know it all but nature
> is far more powerful than we understand.

I was amazed when a very well qualified doctor told me (circa 2001) that
doctors only really understood maybe 20% of how the human body works.
It wasn't like computers where we could clearly see how to make it tick
and why things operate as they do.  I was stunned.  I thought that
surely after all this time, the doctors would have a handle on 80% of
the human body and its function.  WRONG!!

I see the US is paying 19.16% of that bill.  (The EU is paying more at
26.3%.)  Where'd they come up with these amounts?  Why is Japan only
paying a fraction of what we're paying?  Aren't they a wealthy country?
  Where's Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt and the other Arab countries?  Why
aren't they big donors?  Surely they're not the 12.35% from 21 other
countries?   Grrr.......