Here's what I do when a computer is loaded with virues and adware.

1.  I run smitrem.exe

2.  I run adaware

3.  I run avg free

4.  I run spybot search and destroy.

5.  I run ccleaner (to remove general garbage)

I haven't yet come across a computer that wasn't completely healed after that.
I put all the install programs on a CD and bring them with me to a clients site.

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of Democrats." - Sarah Palin, Sept 4, 2008

Right Wing Mike
http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike