Michael Madigan wrote:
> Might have something to do with terrestrial interference or something local
> on the same frequency.  Is the sun overheating the antenna in some way?
>
> 100 feet shouldn't really need specialized antennas, should it?

Hi Michael!

I remember working for a guy a couple of years ago who, cussing and
fussing all the while, had me hard wire a couple of buildings together.
I marked all the wires and then he mixed them up. He wound up having
another guy do a wifi for him and he had to get some really serious
antenna power to get from one building to the other. Of course, both
buildings were steel.

Fired me, fired the other guy too. Now I do work for his sister, who is
completely reasonable. Go figure.
--
Regards,

Pete