You're right, it should have nothing to do with locking on a local disk, but
know knows?

I would also turn off the local disk write caching to see if that makes a
difference.

It could also be a phony error that's completely unrelated to the error you are
getting.

I hate intermittent errors.

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, MB Software Solutions General Account <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>