On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 2:31 PM, G Gambill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm looking for recommendations for Web Site development templates and
> associated software.
>
> Multiple quick and relative simple sites for as yet unknown businesses
> (manufactureing, medical, transportation,... etc.).
>
> These sites may wind up being enhanced with eFusion.

I'm a big fan of Drupal (http://www.drupal.org) and Joomla
(http://www.joomla.org)

I've also got one client who wanted to post his "weekly updates" to
his clients online (he had been emailing them ) for added GoogleJuice
and we set him up with WordPress (http://wordpress.org). He's about
the last person in the world who would be caught blogging, but that's
exactly what he's doing, with a set of custom templates that match his
site. Might be worth considering.

These packages are often included at no extra charge in a lot of
hosting offerings.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC