Are you suggesting that the public schools are so bad they should be bombed?

Larry Miller

----- Original Message -----
From: Leland F. Jackson, CPA
To: ProFox Email List
Sent: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 21:48:49 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [OT] Obama's redistribution plan at work

Are you suggesting we take a neo-conservative approach to these kinds of
potential problems, and begin per-emptive war against the public school
system to eliminate all possible future threats?  As Senator John McCain
put it in rhyme and rhythm; Bomb, Bomb, Bomb -- Bomb Bomb Iran, or as
you might put it; Bomb, Bomb, Bomb -- Bomb Bomb public schools.  LOL

Regards,

LelandJ