Michael Madigan wrote:
> Welcome to the Obama Nation.
>
> http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2008/11/elderly_christi.html#comments

Hi Michael!

The Bible distinguishes between "men who lie with mankind as with a
woman" and "even the women (who) have given themselves to unnatural
usage". The former are to be killed, the latter are merely annoying.

Since we do have separation of Church and state we should base our
response to these people only on civil grounds. Male on male sex is
medically dangerous. Where their dangerous activities impact the larger
society, strict response is not only permissible, but mandatory.

All AIDS infected persons must be under a strict quarantine for the rest
of their lives. We have already seen what self-regulation does, nothing.
Those not AIDS infected could have civil unions as long as they stay
away from kids and stop trying to call their outrageous behavior "marriage".
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/