Does anyone know how to make a udl file to test a SQLServer connection?

Last week I attended a course on how to integrate SQLServer to VFP and the
instructor showed a way to create this file, to test the connection. Then he
opened the file with notepad and got the connection string, a very smart
trick.

But as usual when I assist to an all-day course, I was drowsy at the time
and missed the explanation on how to make this file.

Thanks in advance

Rafael Copquin