Alan Lukachko wrote:

> Surely you jest when suggesting Massachusetts is a vast wasteland just like
> the Australian outback, the American prairies and the Arctic tundra of
> Canada. In these places too you have to walk long distances to find a house.

>>> ????? Sorry, don't understand your comment. Maybe it's time to head to
>> bed. The brain is finishing for the day.

>> Underpopulation is most obvious in the great plains. That said, you
>> would be surprised how far you have to walk to find a house in some
>> parts of Massachusetts.

Hi Alan!

It has been some 15 years, but the last time I was in Massachusetts I
was surprised that it was as sparse and rural as it is. There is plenty
of room, as long as each person doesn't have to have an acre or two to
his/herself. Far enough between houses that I really didn't want to walk
it! I don't mean downtown Boston, but some places . . .
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/