I know I've done this before, but right now I'm suffering
from a Brain F... reeze or something.

I have a PO file, a PO Lineitem file, and a Process file.

PO
Orderno

PO Lineitem
Orderno
LineItem

Process
Orderno
Sequence (same as LineItem)

What I need to do is retrieve all PO's that do not have a
corresponding Orderno AND Sequence in Process.

It's quite obvious if I just wanted to eliminate PO's that
have a Process.Orderno

SELECT po.orderno, pol.lineitem, ....
FROM po, pol
WHERE po.orderno = pol.orderno
AND po.orderno
        NOT IN (SELECT orderno FROM process)

BUT There may be a Process for one or more of the POLineItems but not all.
If all of the POLineItems do not have an associated Process I need to
Retrieve the PO, POL information in order to create a new Process for
missing lineitem process.

Any takers???

Thanks for the look,
Francis