Hey, hey, hey! Please keep content to subject or start a new one in the OT list$

Thanks!

From: "Kristyne McDaniel" <news...@mcstyles.com>

Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:20:07
To: <profoxt...@leafe.com>
Subject: RE: [NF] US shuts down 'scareware' sellers

Madigan,

> Do you understand that the President only appoints the people
> at the top of every agency?  Do you realize that the people
> doing the actual work are lifetime civil servants, mostly Democrats?
>
> Do you think a high-level Bush appointee even saw this on his radar?

Where did I use the words "president" or "Bush" ???

The 'government' is made up of a lot of people, many of which have been
booted either in 2006 or this year. Obviously the Bush administration is
still in office until 1/20/09.

Also, where do you get your stats on the party registrations of lifetime
civil servants? How do you know if they are democrats or republicans?

Kristyne McDaniel
http://www.kristynemcdaniel.com/blog
http://www.emryldadvantage.com/
http://www.mcstyles.com/

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't.... you are right.
 -- Henry Ford

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/8919dd2c710a46db98854525cd1de...@kristynemb

Report [OT] Abuse:
http://leafe.com/reportAbuse/8919dd2c710a46db98854525cd1de...@kristynemb