Thanks,

It was one of the best Christmases. Keep plugging, you'll get it.

John Harvey

-----Original Message-----
From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Geoff Flight
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 10:35 PM
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: RE: Visual Studio vs VFP

Ive been thru a heap of hers and they are good BUT... these videos seem to
carefully avoid the very questions I have eg disabled controls and radio
button lists. Actually what I really want to see is a small (but complete)
professional database app with all the features a real app would have so
that I can investigate the code etc.

One thing is certain tho. I've developed a greater appreciation for VFP than
I had before. VFP is obvious but .NET seems to be so obtuse.

Beth Massi's videos are actually very good. She does good work and Ive
learned a lot. I feel so immensely frustrated to be stymied on basics such
as using controls. The harder stuff (table adaptors and multiple queries) is
ok. It is the simple stuff I'm having trouble with!!!!

Thanks for the advice. Hope Christmas was a good one!