If you are using VFP9, you can right-click in your container and choose
'object list' : it will give you the right name and the right path to
the method.

I see a problem in your code : I don't know what you do elsewhere but if
you do not remove the '+' or '-' you will increase the size of your
editbox each time a character is typed. Try to use the keypress event
instead ....

--
Jean MAURICE
Grenoble - France - Europe