From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of MB Software
Solutions General Account
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 10:03 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: FoxCharts users

I'm working with the RC of FoxCharts and am having some issues getting it
working on a SCX form.  I had used Andrew MacNeill's PRG from his blog and
that was fine but for some reason I'm not having success with trying to
put it on a SCX form and set the properties via the IDE.

Is anyone here using it who could assist in some questions?

tia,
--Michael