Check out LIST FILES in the help. Unlike DIR, it does not pause after
each screen and it does include record count for DBFs.

--
Richard Kaye
Vice President

For the fastest response time, please send your support
queries to:

Technical Support - techsupp...@rfcsystems.com
Internet Support - websupp...@rfcsystems.com
All Other Requests - requ...@rfcsystems.com