From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Ed Leafe
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 11:21 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] Chaves warms to Obama after character reference from
Castro

On Jan 25, 2009, at 11:16 PM, John wrote:

> I don't remember us killing our own people? Oh, you are talking about
> something that happened over 100 years ago. Dang, I'm old, but not
> that old.

        Oh, ok. So 100 years from now, Saddam will be considered a good guy,

right?

> Why not talk about King George putting people on ships in the harbor
> to rot!
> How about Caligula and all the other Caesars too?

        Because there is a saying about "he who is without sin shall cast
the
first stone".

        You want to pretend that the USA is the moral authority of the
world,
when in fact we've done everything we've accused all of the "axis of
evil" of doing. I'm not saying we should be naive as to the ways of
the world, but at least be honest about the depths you are willing to
sink for your "causes".

-- Ed Leafe