America voted for Nobama because he raised 10 times more money than McCain,
had the media in his back pocket and foreign money flowing into the coffers.

John Harvey

-----Original Message-----
From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Geoff Flight
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 6:01 AM
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: RE: [OT] Chaves warms to Obama after character reference from
Castro

An astonishing justification... in case I missed it, Guantanamo is run by
Americans. But I think your rationale is that as long as you kill less
people than someone else you become the default 'good guys'. THIS is why
America voted for Obama - to restore the ideals the principles and the
integrity you have so obviously misplaced.