>>Is there a way to select a series of controls on a report and change the font
>>on all of them at
the same time?<<

One of the problems with the suggested lassoing of the controls and changing
the font is that you
have to change the fontsize as well. This means you need to lasso the controls
of the same fontname
and fontsize to keep them all the same after the change.

If you need to change all the report fonts from one to another without worrying
about the different
sizes you can open up the FRX as a DBF and REPLACE the FontFace column with the
new font. You also
can use the FOR clause on the REPLACE to control selective replacements. For
instance, you may want
to replace a non-proportional fonts with another non-proportional font.

This technique has saved me a lot of time over the years. Naturally, you will
have to open the
report in the designer to see if this makes a changes a significant difference
in the control sizes
too.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.