From: Sytze de Boer <sy...@kiss.co.nz>

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:07:43
To: <profoxt...@leafe.com>
Subject: Re: [NF] M$ wants their layoff $$ back

Then I must be an idiot.
Mistakes happen. Are you saying the ones who were underpaid (and who are
asking for an adjustment) are also idiots?

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Michael Madigan <mmadi10...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Only an idiot would send them back their money.

> 1/20/2013 Eviction Notice
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike/6169336
>

> --- On Mon, 2/23/09, MB Software Solutions General Account <
> mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com> wrote:
>
> > From: MB Software Solutions General Account <
> mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com>
> > Subject: [NF] M$ wants their layoff $$ back
> > To: profox@leafe.com
> > Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 3:57 PM
> > Sad, but true:
> > http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498666,00.html

> http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/30928.69.7.77.20.1235422639.squir...@webmail.dssco.net
> > ** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise, are
> > the opinions of the author, and do not constitute legal or
> > medical advice. This statement is added to the messages for
> > those lawyers who are too stupid to see the obvious.

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/367498c40902231307g179c3d35j1bfe161082063...@mail.gmail.com

Report [OT] Abuse:
http://leafe.com/reportAbuse/367498c40902231307g179c3d35j1bfe161082063...@mail.gmail.com