Yeah they are good ones alright. Behind the scenes it is a major screw-up
every working day! Customers only see that tip of the iceberg.

-----Original Message-----
From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Kurt Wendt
Sent: Wednesday, 25 February 2009 12:43 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: RE: [NF] M$ wants their layoff $$ back

Hey Geoff - that reminds me.

I've been reading this whole Thread - and catching up on it this
morning. Very interesting to watch.

Well, your comment below reminded me of a situation that occurred with
me many years ago. I had done a little investing in Stock - and, when I
mean a little - it was less than $1K that I owned. Well, this one month
I got my stock report from my bank - and it seems there was a MAJOR
error on there. Since, all of a sudden - it showed I had made a purchase
of $2 Million dollars in some stock. Of course, that wasn't me - but,
some transaction error. I did get back to the bank and told them of the
error - and it was rectified. But, in the end, I am sure someone would
have eventually found the error. But, it was kinda sad to watch all that
go away!

But, for the Hell of it - I kept that statement - and I should have had
it framed - as it was quite a shocker at the time!

-K-