Perhaps luckily for some folks on ProFox I have been buried beyond belief
thus far this year.  I pulled a 44 straight-through sting, grabbed 3 1/2
hours of rest, and went another 21 hours.  Last night wrapped up another 22
hours straight.  I hope it eases up soon.

Anyway, that is one of the main reasons I have been leaving y'all alone for
a while now...  Other than, of course, sharing thoughts about Kristyne.  I
miss her.

Gil