From: Stephen Russell <srussell...@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:41:23
To: <profoxt...@leafe.com>
Subject: [NF] 3 biggest lies we tell as developers

3 Biggest Software Lies

I ran across the following quote today and thought it was pretty funny…

    3 Biggest Software Lies:

       1. The program’s fully tested and bug-free
       2. We’re working on the documentation
       3. Of course we can modify it!

Do you have any other items to add to the above list?

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer

901.246-0159