Ted,

I ran into something similar to this.  I don't have the code immediately
available, but I think the solution was in the pageframe.Init was to run
through all the pages (set the .ActivePage) then finally set the page you
want to be displayed.

If that doesn't work, I'll try to hunt up the code when I get home tonight.

Fred