As i mentioned in the other thread, this is about taking over the
banking industry, which is what communists do straightaway when they
get power.

There is nothing accidental about the banking collapse. Google
"Cloward-Piven" and consider a new generation of radicals taking their
ques from Saul Alinsky applying the idea with modern nanny-state tools
and techniques at their disposal.

- Publius