||| Actually all I know is his IQ is higher than Obama's. At least, I know
what grades Dubya got in college, and have no illusions that he's some kind
of Stephen Hawking. They are both, in their own ways, idiots, but Bush loves
his country, whereas Obama hates it. This is beyond dispute. If he "loved"
it, why would he feel the need to "fundamentally transform" it?||||

Now THAT was funny!!!!  Obama's IQ is lower than Bush's???? honestly, do you
think you'd find 3 people in America to agree with that???? And the last
sentence demonstrates just how wrong you are. It assumes that America
doesn't need 'change' and again, you'd have trouble finding many people who
would agree with that preposterous claim.