I'm no expert on ASP, but my first thought is that it sounds like IIS
on the server is not configured properly to handle the pages.

Are you sure ASP is installed on the server?

Check under the IIS settings, in the Home Directory tab, click the
Configuration button and check for the ASP application mappings.
You'll want to ensure the extension .ASP maps to the asp.dll.

I would also check security settings on your ASP pages, they need to
be valid for IIS ( I forget the name, IWAN_user or something like that).

HTH -
Steve