Oops - P.S.
My wife recently brought one home from work - a Lenovo. She was thinking
of using it on her trip (she just went over to Singapore for a week -
for business - the 2nd time this year) and she was looking for something
a little more portable. But, her complaint was that the keyboard was so
Dang small that it was uncomfortable for extended typing. So - she
didn't even bother to use it on her trip - and instead - just brought
her regular full sized Dell laptop...                          -K-