Guys,
I have just spent over an hour trying to sort out a weird problem relating
to OLEDRAGDROP with VFP and I am getting nowhere. The reason seems to be
that in development mode (VFP IDE) the OLEDRAGDROP doesn't work when
dragging from outside the VFP application. In the compiled application
everything seems to be OK.

Could someone verify that I am right in saying that using OLEDRAGDROP in
windows 7 with VFP doesn't work in VFP Development mode even though it does
in runtime mode.

Some example coding just to quickly use in a test is at:

http://www.news2news.com/vfp/?example=323&function=953

I haven't access to an XP development box but would be really grateful of
someone could also confirm that the same program DOES works on XP in
development mode with VFP SP1 or SP2. When I developed all the DRAGDROP it
was on XP and I can't remember having a problem during development.

Either that, or I'm going nuts here and my Windows 7 installation or VFP is
hosed in some way. OR, there is s setting somewhere in the IDE that I
haven't found as of yet.

Thanks
Dave C