Hi folks

I have a problem with a grid on a few of my forms.  In browse mode all
is displayed correctly but when I switch to edit mode patterns of
squares appear where there is no data.

I have captured the screen and placed the image at
http://www.peterhartcomputers.co.uk/images/EditMode.JPG

Note that I have deliberately pencilled out the names etc.

The form uses its own title bar so that it can imitate the theme
selected in the Arg CommandBars Ribbon.  It also uses the
gradobjects.vcx to produce a graduated background on the form.

GradObjects written by Cesar Chalom
http://weblogs.foxite.com/files/cesarchalom/gradobjects/gradobjects.zip
<http://weblogs.foxite.com/files/cesarchalom/gradobjects/gradobjects.zip

Any ideas would be appreciated