>> The only other times it's been rebooted was when I've had to move my
>> cube/office to a new location.<<

Even when I move my laptop to visit a customer or go away for the weekend, I
hibernate it. I hibernate because I don't
want to restart all the apps and get things rolling again when I turn the
laptop back on. The rebooting time for Windows
7 on my 6-month old computer is really fast, maybe just as fast as coming out
of hibernation. Nothing like the old days
when you could take a 5 minute break waiting for the login screen. The only
problem with hibernation is the 8GB
hibernation file. <g>

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.