In this specific case it's just a matter of open... Save as ...

I doubt m$, even if they've shown outstanding skills and willingness for
breaking back compatibility in the past 10 years (since BG dived out of the
freaking boat), I doubt they'll ever be able to break these 2 commands support
in automation.

But again, I may be not aware of even more advanced madness from their part.

;)

Thierry Nivelet
http://foxincloud.com/
Give your VFP app a second life in the cloud