On 6/29/2011 1:16 PM, Kevin Cully wrote:
> I've been using myBB for a while.  I liked the interface better than phpBB.
>
> http://www.mybb.com/

Thanks for the link, Kevin.  I went there to check it out, but I don't
like that the screenshots don't enlarge.  Many sites show you
screenshots to give you a flavor of how it looks.  Odd that these folks
don't do that.  I know there's screenshots on there, but clicking on
them should show them enlarged for easier viewing.  Not a good first
impression, unless I'm having a blonde moment.

--
Mike Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC