From: programming-boun...@forums.jsoftware.com
[mailto:programming-boun...@forums.jsoftware.com] On Behalf Of Raul Miller
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 1:02 PM
To: programm...@jsoftware.com
Subject: Re: [Jprogramming] quote bug in j602

I think this belongs on the gene...@jsoftware.com, since it's not about
programming and is about details of getting things working.

That said, I do not experience this when I use j602.  And, I do not have
enough detail about your system and what you have done to suggest much of
anything useful.

Does this problem happen on multiple machines, for you?

If not, is there any chance that you have an unusual installation of java
that's mishandling things?  (J602 uses java for its display in typical
sessions.)

--
Raul